• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Does this Seamaster exist?

Esprit

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/8/12
I've seen this fantastic looking dress watch on trevor's site. It looks like an aqua terra but I can't see a matching one anywhere online. There are similar ones but not an exact match... since this offering from trevor costs $238 I'd expect it to be a proper copy of something! Does anyone know what it's called?

19834-uWOeG.jpg

I'd quite like it to go with the seamaster planet ocean 42mm that I just got from perfect clones!

19835-tumblr_mac1cu0C7F1r1inlko1_r1_400.png

D

d4m.test

It's called the Broad Arrow. I have Silix's "Special" one of these. Pretty neat & attractive for a beater.

dave

golgi

MULTI ACCOUNT
17/6/09
The Broad Arrow is a speedmaster though, is it not? So is this a fantasy watch?

Boneventura

Known Member
16/12/11
I think its a fantasy. A cross over between the old Aqua Terra (with blue markers) and the new one. Nevertheless, it look great.

D

d4m.test

I think you might be right. Did a search on Omegawatches.com & came across Broad Arrows, but only as chronographs. I believe it IS a fantasy, but here the "99.999% rule" applies. No fear of a callout from the general public -- except for the 0.001% who will know something. You like it? You buy it and have fun wearing it.

dave

sishac

Known Member
5/2/07
The white dialed watch is, I believe, an Aqua Terra....that is a line of Seamaster.....

D

d4m.test

Here's the gen Aqua Terra; basically the same, sans the blue tips on the hour markers.

dave
23110422102002-20.png

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
I think you might be right. Did a search on Omegawatches.com & came across Broad Arrows, but only as chronographs. I believe it IS a fantasy, but here the "99.999% rule" applies. No fear of a callout from the general public -- except for the 0.001% who will know something. You like it? You buy it and have fun wearing it.

dave

I agree with Dave. I think I've seen the gen of it at my Local AD.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
ATFSWUS09.jpg

The closest Gen to what you have posted that I could find...

nixmazda

13/12/10
It's is a variation of the first version gen Aquaterra that had the coaxial escapement before the 8500 series. They are discontinued now so they are hard to come by but they are a pretty piece. I've had a few in my store before the new movement series came out.