• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Does this look like the real thing?

o4515

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/10/12
Hi guys,

I'd really appreciate your help on this one. I'm seriously considering bidding on the watch in the link below but I'd like some guidance as to whether it's a gen. Using the knowledge I've picked up from this forum, I think it is, but I'd love your input. Also, at its current price, it seems a good buy. Could someone also confirm that I'm not going to get ripped off! The fact the seller is prepared to take payment by PayPal makes me feel safer buying as I can always raise a dispute if the watch turns out to be a rep.

Thanks in a advance

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=141079095055

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Seifert

Renowned Member
11/8/09
Looks in deed good to me.

But you never know if it is a gen case, dial etc. with a asian movement. But the chance is very very small.

farquar

7/2/08
it think its gen and a decent legit seller it seems..buy the seller not the watch as said many a time..;

Seifert

Renowned Member
11/8/09
And I don't think it is THAT good a price. It is a fair price in deed, but it's not a bargain. Can't see that anything should be suspicious around this.

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Face looks ok, but wtf? Seller with 700+ feedback posting just one close up shot for such an expensive item???

barth

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/10/12
100% gen to me. But as Pap said, seller could take a few more pictures, for such a pricy item.

o4515

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/10/12
Thanks for your responses. I think I'll bid and immediately take it to a watch smith, if I'm successful, to guarantee its a gen. If it turns out to be an unlikely fake, I can always file a dispute.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

dsmdave

Renowned Member
15/1/11
Looks gen, but If I was shelling out that kind of coin I would DEFINITELY make sure that the serial number's matched!