• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DOES ANY ONE MADEA GOOD REP OF....THIS SEAMASTER

malumouse

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/3/07
Not sure which seamaster this is...but does anyone make a really good rep of this...if so ..which dealer ?(swiss movement is possible)

Also which dealer sells the PO ultimate(orange)????(the most closely resembling the gen.)...Sorry for the newbie questions..thanks in advance for all your invaluable help.

pwrslider

Renowned Member
4/3/07
check out the dealer area..then go to their sites....they all have the ult. PO orange

seanf

Mythical Poster
Advisor
29/11/06
I'm not 100% sure, but you might want to try Silix. He might have it.

pwrslider

Renowned Member
4/3/07
BTW: I have the 45 mm PO....( from josh ) and have had no problems with it.

PS: fools em all as well....well made (w/o chronos...)

enjoy

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
i think WBK can also source this for you - it will be an asian movement for 95 dollars...

95? right guys? or was it ...

1 MILLION DOLLARS?

drEvil.gif

Sylar

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/1/07
There are various dealers that can get it on Orange or Black or with the Orange rubber or black rubber. Sweet point you too two of the ones who always have them in stock. Other dealers can get ir for you. ETA is deff the best way to go as for only 100 bucks more you get a better movement that is serviceable.

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Yours is Quartz Seamaster. It is a genuine picture.

PS: Currently all Seamaster rep comes with wrong He valve placement. You'll be better off with Omega PO Ultimate.