• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Does all TDs have the new CrPO?

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
This is the BP factory version, Noob factory is also working on a version. Angus was going to ask them for progress once CNY is over.

Yannou

10/2/07
EU
This is the BP factory version, Noob factory is also working on a version. Angus was going to ask them for progress once CNY is over.

Argh...why did you say that....now I don't know if I will buy the actual now or not.....:(

ck6459

11/9/10
i guess those who hasn't bought yet can wait till the noob version is out and compare the both if they are indeed working on something :D

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
There's not even teaser shots of the noob version, it could be months and months away.

ck6459

11/9/10
or maybe years, i thought they always wait for a year or so before releasing a new updated version just so that the buyers are saved up and ready for the new watch :p meanwhile they can get some comments on the current version so they can improve it. The V5 PO is like 2 years ago and we only get a new version CrPO 2 weeks ago.

jeffw69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/10/11
So answer is that none of the TDs here have the ceramic PO.