• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Direct Watch Sellers in China

m360

Horology Curious
18/5/19
Hey,

Iam in China (Shenzen, Hongkong) in April, looking to get the new CLEAN Daytona directly in China. Anyone knows what price I can expect and where to find sellers that can ship within CN or have a store?

Thanks

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Many threads here have discussed this subject, and there’s always agreement that there’s no viable “direct” alternative to simply using a Trusted Dealer.

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Can you QC it at the door ? :unsure:
Better be !

amazon today GIF

Hesekiel

Vintage Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
4/1/17
California
Back in the '80s when everybody did Cocaine at parties, a buddy of mine from Miami wanted to cut out the middle man and flew to Bogota, Colombia to buy that sh*t directly from the supplier. Never heard from him again . . .

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
Back in the '80s when everybody did Cocaine at parties, a buddy of mine from Miami wanted to cut out the middle man and flew to Bogota, Colombia to buy that sh*t directly from the supplier. Never heard from him again . . .
Don't worry, your buddy is fine❄️❄️❄️

shyreplover

Renowned Member
12/6/06
Hey,

Iam in China (Shenzen, Hongkong) in April, looking to get the new CLEAN Daytona directly in China. Anyone knows what price I can expect and where to find sellers that can ship within CN or have a store?

Thanks
The factories are located in Guangzhou. There was a great post showing the area & map, how to get there, where to stay, complete with photos of the shops and of the factory itself, photos on how they do polishing of the cases. This was before the RWI server crash.

I'm pretty sure it will be a lot cheaper if you buy it locally. Have you search taobao?

Reactions: m360

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
Download taobao and 1688, have an alipay, go look up clean厂 or c厂 or whatever you want, the 厂 = factory
I am not responsible for what you purchase or buy and how it turns out.

• Love
Reactions: Dave2302 and m360

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
I'm pretty sure it will be a lot cheaper if you buy it locally.
That's not what the experts with local knowledge were saying in last few threads on this I read. The reporting was that unless you really know what you're doing (i.e. you're experienced and local) you'll get sold crap or pay more than you'd pay a TD for the good stuff.