• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Difference between this two Speedmaster ?

SPQH

Renowned Member
11/8/14
Hey Guys,

i'm planning to buy a Speedmaster. I like the glossy blue dial, but are these two the same watches ?
because this one from ryan has a different bezel color ? looks not correct, if you compare it with the gen.

the other from puretime/watchstation seems to be correct, or is this only the camera /lighting issue ?

Intime:

speedmaster-professional-moonwatch-chronograph-blue-dial-best-edition-on-ss-bracelet-a9300.jpg

Puretime / Watchstation

lrS4D9y.jpg

Gen

Omega-Speedmaster-Moonwatch-Coaxial-titanium-blue-5.jpg

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
All versions of blue will be incorrect in one respect or another. It'll never be spot on. Even the blue planet ocean is off IMHO. I would wait and see if puretime or a cartel dealer has real qc photos of the watch to see what flaws you can live with.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

kaniel

Renowned Member
28/10/10
Hey Guys,

i'm planning to buy a Speedmaster. I like the glossy blue dial, but are these two the same watches ?
because this one from ryan has a different bezel color ? looks not correct, if you compare it with the gen.

the other from puretime/watchstation seems to be correct, or is this only the camera /lighting issue ?

Intime:

speedmaster-professional-moonwatch-chronograph-blue-dial-best-edition-on-ss-bracelet-a9300.jpg

Puretime / Watchstation

lrS4D9y.jpg

Puretime has wrong subdial at 3 with "10" "20" "30" instead of "3" "6" "9" "12".