• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Difference Between Omega PO 45.5

BrentonJ

4/7/13
Hey Guys,

Quick question whats the difference in the Seamaster PO 45.5 between the ceramic and non ceramic?

Their are a few different reps of this model, I'm a little confused.

I'm looking for a 45.5 version with the black bezel and orange numbers at 12,6 and 9.

Thanks for the help,

B

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Ceramic is the newer version with a ceramic bezel. The older version has a metal insert.

jeffw69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/10/11
If you go to the Omega section here on the forum, you can read many threads on the various Planet Ocean reps out there.
Many members have put in the time and effort to review their purchases and take some real life pics.

Good luck!

BrentonJ

4/7/13
Their is so many threads and different versions of the Seamaster I don't know which one is more current and more accurate.

D

d4m.test

Their is so many threads and different versions of the Seamaster I don't know which one is more current and more accurate.

You are correct. There are so many threads about it, and you just added to the problem by creating another one. Lol.

Look at the threads with the most replies and most recent date. Ignore the dozens of threads started by noobs asking this exact question with 5 or 6 replies telling the noobs to read the info that's already there.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2