• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Derek F-ing Jeter"

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
During the hour-long press conference, Jeter repeatedly clarified that he was only saying what he was saying because he is Derek f***ing Jeter and he can say whatever the f**k he wants. When questioned about his inability to cover all parts of the shortstop position, Jeter asked reporters if they were five-time Gold Glove winners, and said that if they weren't, maybe they should just shut their f***ing mouths.

I think I wet myself reading this! F***ing classic! :biglaugh:

G30

I'm Pretty Popular
12/1/11
:lol1: Oh god... I'm crying... I'm f***ing crying...

Keith_Jagger

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/2/11
#1 - He doesn't have the ARM for centerfield.
#2 - By the 2nd or 3rd year of his contract, he'll embarrass himself at SS.
#3 - The Yankees really should've traded Derek fvcking Jeter when they had the chance ...

Cadmito

20/3/11
#1 - He doesn't have the ARM for centerfield.
#2 - By the 2nd or 3rd year of his contract, he'll embarrass himself at SS.
#3 - The Yankees really should've traded Derek fvcking Jeter when they had the chance ...

1. He'll never play CF, only corner OF positions especially if Grandy and Garnder are still on the team.
2. He's already embarassing himself at his contract. If he doesn't turn it around all we can hope for is he retires while still on top.
3. When did the Yanks have a chance to trade him? And no, they would never do that. They weren't going to let him get 3000 hits with another team and plus he's been the face of the franchise for 15 years.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Ragging on my Yankees , are we ? Most baseball players begin their decline right around 35. At least the normal ones that aren't roid droids. Jeter has obviously lost speed in his swing. I'm confident he'll figure it out. I don't see him being a liability yet on the field. In the long run , "El Capitan" will be fine. Time to start adding rings on the other hand !

Anyone who thinks Jeter should've been traded is insane.