• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Deepsea Sea-Dweller 116660

Tyneimage

Looking Around
24/8/21
I contacted Dealer Clocks about a Deepsea Sea-Dweller on 10th November and purchased on the 11th. They were one of only 3 TD's who stated they could get one for me.

This is my second purchase from DC so I was happy to go ahead. To my surprise, the watch arrived today - only 11 days from purchase (delivered to UK).

First impressions are that this is a good quality rep. My previous purchase was a Daytona, this year. I'm very happy with that watch, although sometimes you can feel the movement winding and it feels slightly rough when it does this.

The Deepsea has the 3135 movement and appears silent and smooth. I'll reserve full judgement until I've had this a while; however, the transaction, communication and speed of delivery for both of my watches has been second to none and I would definitely recommend Daniel at Dealer Clocks.

indyrepgeek812

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
13/11/17
are you sure this is the 116660? from my research it doesnt have a glidelock clasp and at the bottom where it says swiss made does not have rlx crown in the middle of the words. this looks like a 126660.

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
This is the 126660 which is the newer version. I have a Noob V10 and love it. Enjoy it.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
This is the 126660 which is the newer version. I have a Noob V10 and love it. Enjoy it.

this one has a weird combination of parts