• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Decent replica dealers in Pattaya, Thailand?

atallcosts

Getting To Know The Place
6/3/13
Can anyone recommend a good dealer, trusted ideally, located in Pattaya, Thailand?

Please and thank you

pompompurin

:3
Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
LOL, me too 😅

I would love to have a drink actually. Good to see RWI members! But unfortunately, I am flying tomorrow and need to pack up / do shopping tonight 😄

Enjoy your stay in Pattaya. I recommend Terminal 21 (for food, shopping, and spa at let's relax spa), The sky gallery (for night view, sunset, lunch), and the rooftop bar (24th floor, which closes at 12:00am) at Arbour Hotel

domiffm

handsome
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
I would love to have a drink actually. Good to see RWI members! But unfortunately, I am flying tomorrow and need to pack up / do shopping tonight 😄

Enjoy your stay in Pattaya. I recommend Terminal 21 (for food, shopping, and spa at let's relax spa), The sky gallery (for night view, sunset, lunch), and the rooftop bar (24th floor, which closes at 12:00am) at Arbour Hotel
Yeah I know Patty quite good. We prefer to stay on Soi Buakhao 🤪

Have a good trip back mate!

• Love
Reactions: pompompurin

pompompurin

:3
Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
I went to the Thepprasit night market yesterday night.

There was one store that sold low-end reps (think of GDF factory grade or slightly less). I enquired about a Hulk 116610 LV and the price is around 2300 baht. I didn't buy it in the end, since I generally wear frankens or modded pieces.

There are 2 other stores that sold digital watches that resemble casio/g shock design (e.g., f91w and dw5600). I bought a rep steel f91w for 100 baht and I am happy with it.

Reactions: DiggerOfWatches