• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Dealers for good Patrimony Contemporaine 81180 000G 9117

poppydoodle

Horology Curious
21/11/15
Hello experts!

I'm looking for the names or websites of dealers for a good Patrimony Contemporaine 81180 000G 9117 stainless steel, white face, black leather strap, no date, just hours and minute hand, no seconds.

Alternatively, a 81180/000P-9539 (grey face) or, if neither of these are available, a 85180/000G-9230 (with date and second hand).

Thank you.

poppydoodle

Horology Curious
21/11/15
Hello

Thank you for your comment. I did review all the Trusted Dealers websites and only found a couple that had the Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Contemporaine white face that I'm looking for. The ones I have seen seem to have rather thick batons / hour markers that look a little bit crude compared with the original. I thought that I'd see if any forum readers had any ideas other than Puretime, Truetime and hontwatch. Thankyou.

rwigirard

Looking Around
21/11/15
I've been looking for this one as well. TSWatch has one that's not listed on the site (I sent a link from PureTime), and I didn't spring for it because of some concerns about the baton markers and hands. I saw some listed on Perfect Clones that feature a Miyota 9015, but they don't have pictures posted for any of those (and that site loads very slowly). I'll be asking about them soon, but if anyone else finds out how they look, I'd love to see something posted here!

poppydoodle

Horology Curious
21/11/15
I've ordered the watch I want for Trusty Time. The baton markers looked better on their pictures than on others sites.

psyphyc

Renowned Member
18/11/15
Any updates on the watch mate? Have you received it yet and would you be willing to share pictures?

I've ordered the watch I want for Trusty Time. The baton markers looked better on their pictures than on others sites.

poppydoodle

Horology Curious
21/11/15
2u70kty.jpg
[/IMG]
3167yme.jpg
[/IMG]

I am very pleased with the appearance and quality of the watch