• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Top Gun

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
I don't anyone here is buying anything from an AD...No point because they boost the pricey sky high

twix

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/12/10
I've heard that Hirsch make the straps for IWC.

Bigmarcelo

17/10/10
I'm gonna check Hirsch today... I have the gen strap &buckle... but I'm looking for a deployment for the strap... hate buckles...

the strap after a while does soften... mine is really nice and soft... i'm just very used to big PAM buckles, and the 18mm buckle feels odd to me!

Bigmarcelo

17/10/10
I've now replaced the Hirsch deployment for an IWC one... looks better.... but I really want to get ones of those DLCed... that would look even better IMO ... photo of it side by side with a Breit Blacksteel on Kstrap carbon...

IMG_6575.jpg

I didn't see anything that I liked at the shop I went to ... Kstraps are great, but they don't have deployment, I need to source it separately ( I might get one for my Breitling Blacksteel..) ... I might as well keep the gen strap on for now.. I have a coupe of panatimes and bradystraps that may fit (22mm)....

I bought this SS deployment.. fits well.. looks ok, not great.. but will do for now...

26477637.jpg

0836a203.jpg

7775f8cd.jpg

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
I didn't see anything that I liked at the shop I went to ... Kstraps are great, but they don't have deployment, I need to source it separately ( I might get one for my Breitling Blacksteel..) ... I might as well keep the gen strap on for now.. I have a coupe of panatimes and bradystraps that may fit (22mm)....

I bought this SS deployment.. fits well.. looks ok, not great.. but will do for now...

26477637.jpg

0836a203.jpg

7775f8cd.jpg

I'm not sure that polished deployant fits with anything on the TG....at all. Why not try looking for a Ti one or brushed steel?

twix

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/12/10
The rep strap and deployment look good, but it just smells ridiculously bad :(

What size are the lugs? 22mm?

jodama

Known Member
1/9/10
Do all of you change the strap by your own ?
Perhaps someone could explain it to me because I don't have a clue how it works. And before ordering a new strap, I need to know if I can do it on my own.

Bomba

I'm Pretty Popular
20/4/08
Great thread. Thanks guys.

The lugs are 22mm on the Top Gun, right?