• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona 116500 v3 Panda by Clean Factory

sxmy

Do not accept unsolicited offers
26/2/23
Austria
Hello I am new to the community, however, i got in love with that certain watch and would like to buy it for a fair price.

I dont find anyone who is selling this specific version. To be honest, actually i found sites who are selling it, but they aren't a TD so I am concerned I get scammed.
Anyone who has a clue to get in contact with. Furthermore are there routes to get the package safely, because customs are really annoying lately.

I would aprecciate any answer :)
Regards,
samy

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Chief Bracelet Link Remover ⛓️‍💥🔗🪛🔧
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU
eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and welcome to RWI!

You found the right place!

If you haven't already, please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members area (in all subsections), as they contain lots of information for newcomers and, most importantly, our forum rules which you need to know, and of course ideally to follow, to get the best out of your experience on RWI!

A good starting point is this list of links to the most important RWI resources:

If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact me or @Feefo during your time as a newbie. That's what we are here for!

Reactions: Feefo

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Chief Bracelet Link Remover ⛓️‍💥🔗🪛🔧
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU
To be honest, actually i found sites who are selling it, but they aren't a TD so I am concerned I get scammed.
There's an almost 100% probability that you will get scammed.

Please stick with our TDs listed in our Trusted Dealer area. You can pretty much contact any of them, as they all receive the watches from the same sources and prices are almost identical across the board!

Reactions: Feefo

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
^^^This. Use only RWI's TDs.
Any TD can source you the watch if it is produced by a factory. The problem with your research may be that there is no V3, I read something recently about this being the case with the Clean Daytona, factory making the V2 but some members deciding there's a V3 for some reason (maybe a very minor update or variations which may or may not be registered as a whole new version).

Reactions: eBoy

sxmy

Do not accept unsolicited offers
26/2/23
Austria
The bezel has a minor change i already contacted a TD and he was very friendly. However, thank you for you support!