• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[FOR SALE] Day Date 36 128239 GMF 1:1 Best Edition 904L Steel Grey Dial Diamonds Markers and Bezel on Bracelet A2836

Prollex

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
24/6/22
About
Day Date 36 128239 GMF 1:1 Best Edition 904L Steel Grey Dial Diamonds Markers and Bezel on Bracelet A2836
Willing to Ship to?
EU, UK, US
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
Bank Transfer, Wise, Paypal Family & Friends
Movement Details?
Clone Movement
Piece Origin?
JTime (Li)
Warranty Provided?
None
Item Condition?
Like new, worn once.
Why Are You Selling?
I simply don't wear the watch and no longer favour this model.
Asking Price?
Currency Accepted?
Shipping Costs?
12,99€
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

I ordered the watch in 2023 from JTime (Li). I just worn it once on a wedding. From this date on the watch was just stored in the collection box. Watch was checked by Watchmaker and the was cleaned once.

Watch at JTime Store: https://jtime.io/us/day-date-36-128...onds-markers-and-bezel-on-bracelet-a2836.html

I am adding the links as I have shortened the bracelet.

Price: 280€ + 12,99€ (Shipping)

Experienced members preferred.
I choose a buyer based on previous feedback, good standing and your location (EU is preferred).
I am not responsible for any customs issues once it leave my hands.
Saying I want it does not mean I will reserve it for you until confirmed by me
I will ensure I will deal with you professionally and politely and expect the same in return

Any sensible questions, let me know.

If you need a video of the watch, i can provide it. Attached you can find the images:

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: Prollex

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: Prollex

Prollex

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
24/6/22

Prollex

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
24/6/22

Prollex

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
24/6/22

Prollex

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
24/6/22

Prollex

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
24/6/22

Prollex

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
24/6/22