• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Davidsen goodies, finaly put them all to good use!

OldeCrow

I'm Pretty Popular
13/4/06
well It took Davidsen several weeks to find a set of blue hands that fit the 111case but he came through with flying colors :D
I really have to take my hat off to David san. He really went the extra mile on this!
davidsen dial trimmed to fit a regular 111 case c3 lume job applied while the dial was split.

complete with genuine c3 superluminova on the hands, the camera doesn't lie! [smilie=headbang.gif]

38957b1a.jpg

a5e7ae9d.jpg

OldeCrow

I'm Pretty Popular
13/4/06
hehe thats kina the response I had when I got it together too! :D

repliking

Renowned Member
2/4/06
You could have a little side business with all the stuff you do. All your stuff is great :wink:

OldeCrow

I'm Pretty Popular
13/4/06
If I did much more of this I would have to build a clean room or buy stock in canned air :lol:

geopatr69

Renowned Member
28/3/06
:D :D Chris that looks awesome!! Way to go :!: :!: Any news on my project :?: :wink: :)

OldeCrow

I'm Pretty Popular
13/4/06
geopatr69 said:
:D :D Chris that looks awesome!! Way to go :!: :!: Any news on my project :?: :wink: :)

as a matter of fact I just PM'ed ya cuz your not on messenger ;)

bigbadbrad

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/06
Phuckin' gorgeous mate - great job! I have a 172 w/ bluey hands; Zigg advised that doing them w/ super c3 was tricky, so it remains as shipped. Glad to see someone did it well - cheers mate.