• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Datejust 31mm: Time graph data and how to interpret them?

KayN

Horology Curious
10/9/23
Good morning,
some time ago I ordered my first reps. After an exciting time of learning and reading, ordering and paying, I finally received the first QC images and time graph data for the ordered "Datejust 31mm 278275 RG Dia Bezel BP Best Edition RG Crystal Markers Dial on RG President Bracelet Asian Automatic 2836/2824 Movement 28800 VPH".
I have not yet dealt with the data of a Time Graph. Can anyone help me and let me know if the values shown are acceptable, what they mean and how to interpret them?
If there is already a description in an existing post about this, please excuse me for asking. I have not found anything general in the forum.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
There is lots of information throughout the form on the timeographer, just takes a little bit of looking and you can overload yourself with the intricacies of interpreting the timeographer. I will give you the two cent version.... It looks healthy and fine. The watch will have some variation depending on position but expect on average it'll gain a few seconds per day. 291° is good and shows the balance is swinging well. The beat error of 0.4 is acceptable. It can probably be regulated to improve not only the beat error but the time keeping, getting it closer to zero seconds per day if needed but it'll be fine as it is for most people.

Reactions: Itto and KayN

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Search for "how to read timegrapher results" or variations thereof, you'll find the necessary info. Those values look good.

KayN

Horology Curious
10/9/23
Thank you very much for the information and your assessments! I will look into the topic.