• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[PENDING] Datejust 16200 Franken Build Gen Dial Raffles Case VS3135 Like New

ap9791

Supporter
Certified
1/9/23
About
Rolex 16200 Franken Build Gen Dial Raffles Case VS3135
Willing to Ship to?
Worldwide
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
PayPal friends and family
Movement Details?
VS3135
Piece Origin?
Personal Build
Warranty Provided?
None
Item Condition?
Like new
Why Are You Selling?
Needs a new home
Asking Price?
£560
Currency Accepted?
GBP
Who Approved High Value Sale?
N/A
Shipping Costs?
£15
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Watch was previously listed but was withdrawn as I used some of the parts for other builds, subsequently rebuilt so I'll just list the parts from scratch. The only changes are a new regular 6 date wheel an upgraded crown and a new oyster bracelet. The watch is in like new condition, and runs and functions as it should.

£40 Raffles case 2824/3135
£60 Clark crystal + 2.3mm gasket
£30 Raffles oyster bracelet
£40 High quality swiss hands
£130 VS3135 movement
£0 Upgraded crown free in a trade
£390 Genuine Rolex dial

Asking £560 plus £15 shipping, UK buyers preferred but worldwide delivery is available at buyers own risk. Payment by PayPal friends and family no mention of reps or RWI thanks.
Shipping by Royal mail tracked international