• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CW The Twelve vs Yema Urban Traveler

VixLa3

Patron
Certified
21/11/23
EU
It's probably my eyes' fault, but on the Yema I see the indexes at 12 not well aligned...

Other than that, I prefer the CW, a radial satin finish on the top of the bezel would have changed the visual impact

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
Really a massive fan of the 12 so it's gotta be CW for me on this occasion. Holding prices pretty well on eBay so haven't managed to grab a bargain yet.

What colour would you get?

HcjRrn.jpeg

Got20Mate

Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
the CW 12 would be awesome paired with

Gets a lot of hate ol' CW - Are they generally considered a "meh" brand? I've had a few and just sold them on. Never clicked with me

Got20Mate

Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
Just buy this, great quality after having it in hand.

IXDAO Engineer

Hc3kJ5.jpeg

Reactions: Feefo

Technoane

Horology Curious
29/2/24
Holland
I prefer the CW. Especially the tapered bracelet. And it supposed to be amazing quality for the money!

mrkawasaki

Known Member
27/1/21
IXDAO Engineer is nice, but it lacks the "swiss made" and heritage. But then again, it is much cheaper because of it

Reactions: Got20Mate

Got20Mate

Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
IXDAO Engineer is nice, but it lacks the "swiss made" and heritage. But then again, it is much cheaper because of it
Great on wrist and looked the part, but lost its "gleam" after a few weeks and went into the box. Great build quality, tempted by the IWC offering I've seen doing the rounds, but yeah, that's a rep.