• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Customer Watch Reviews Section

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Welcome to RWI Tim & Dan!

Finally I won't have to explain to people on here who you are when they ask where I bought my watches from, lol!

I've been a longstanding customer of WatchFinder since they arrived over at RWG, having dealt with many TDs in the past the thing which led me to WF was their seeming ability to locate stuff that others couldn't (or wouldn't).

WatchFinder literally does what it says on the tin. If you've seen a rep on an Instagram post or a scam site, and you're sure it's a rep not a gen (do your research) then send them a picture and they will use their contacts to see if it is still available.

Additionally their comms are quick and honest, and their QC is unrivalled. Quality high definition close up pictures from all angles AND a video showing the functions of the watch. You just can't go wrong!!

Finally, we all know that things in this game don't always go smoothly, and I believe the test of a good TD is how they deal with things when they go wrong. Tim will testify that we've had a few hiccups with watches over the last few years, most notably a rare Patek Calatrava which got seized, then bribed back after I'd already had a refund, so resold to a friend of mine (of course I eventually wore him down and convinced him to sell it to me and that watch remains in my collection to this day). But Tim is always up front, straight forward and will help any way he can!!

Buy with confidence, but please don't keep the boys so busy that they don't have time to hunt for Pateks and RMs for me... thanks :)

DC

D

d4m.test

Welcome to RWI Tim & Dan!

Finally I won't have to explain to people on here who you are when they ask where I bought my watches from, lol!

I've been a longstanding customer of WatchFinder since they arrived over at RWG, having dealt with many TDs in the past the thing which led me to WF was their seeming ability to locate stuff that others couldn't (or wouldn't).

WatchFinder literally does what it says on the tin. If you've seen a rep on an Instagram post or a scam site, and you're sure it's a rep not a gen (do your research) then send them a picture and they will use their contacts to see if it is still available.

Additionally their comms are quick and honest, and their QC is unrivalled. Quality high definition close up pictures from all angles AND a video showing the functions of the watch. You just can't go wrong!!

Finally, we all know that things in this game don't always go smoothly, and I believe the test of a good TD is how they deal with things when they go wrong. Tim will testify that we've had a few hiccups with watches over the last few years, most notably a rare Patek Calatrava which got seized, then bribed back after I'd already had a refund, so resold to a friend of mine (of course I eventually wore him down and convinced him to sell it to me and that watch remains in my collection to this day). But Tim is always up front, straight forward and will help any way he can!!

Buy with confidence, but please don't keep the boys so busy that they don't have time to hunt for Pateks and RMs for me... thanks :)

DC

Every word he said -- on the money.

Sent from the RWI App