• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Custom Issues (Fully Covered by Andiot Watches)

Elliot Black

Andiot Watches
Trusted Dealer
11/3/20
Guangzhou
We are 100% RESPONIBLE for your package to PASS CUSTOM, if package has been seized by the custom in your country, we will arrange a replacement to send again to your address or refund you as you might change your mind to have it(Price you pay has included insurance for this policy).

The reason we can offer you that is because we have well knowledge of the delivery process from China to overseas knows how to pack and value the packages to you.

Elliot Black
Andiot Watches

madj22

Degree
3/10/23
Scotland
Great seller great prices great up-to-date content on his telegram page and website cheapest I've found

speedbird72

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
6/12/12
EU
hi guys

are you providing triangle shipping to EU countries ? cheers

Zeta7

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
That’s really good to know and reassuring. Thankfully it doesn’t happen that often here in the United States but when it happens to you it’s good to know we don’t need to worry about anything. I read a post a few weeks ago from a buyer/member who was mixed up with customs after providing bogus paperwork in an effort to get his watch. He never should’ve responded or at least denied any knowledge of anything being shipped to him. Had he used your services he wouldn’t have had anything to worry about.

Reactions: Elliot Black

Elliot Black

Andiot Watches
Trusted Dealer
11/3/20
Guangzhou
That’s really good to know and reassuring. Thankfully it doesn’t happen that often here in the United States but when it happens to you it’s good to know we don’t need to worry about anything. I read a post a few weeks ago from a buyer/member who was mixed up with customs after providing bogus paperwork in an effort to get his watch. He never should’ve responded or at least denied any knowledge of anything being shipped to him. Had he used your services he wouldn’t have had anything to worry about.
Seller's response to cover thats in my business.

Reactions: Zeta7