• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Custom 1335 build

mono1no1aware

Do not accept unsolicited offers
6/3/21
Lovely! Is this one for sale, or would you do similar, @Belkin12 ? I have been hoping to find a smaller, clean dialed Radiomir, and this looks amazing. Happy to chat directly, thanks!

farrukh2102

26/1/24
Hi Belkin12. Just seen your amazing work with the custom build.

I have a question regarding the dial. Are these available as blanks so that I can paint/airbrush. How did you get the matt texture finishing. How did you manage to get the lettering so clear and sharp. How did you put the lume on the hour and minute hands.

Would appreciate any information that you can share. Thank you.

todders1225

Getting To Know The Place
Supporter
Certified
27/1/24
I absolutely love this one! I just sent you a message regarding a custom build!

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
Hi Belkin12. Just seen your amazing work with the custom build.

I have a question regarding the dial. Are these available as blanks so that I can paint/airbrush. How did you get the matt texture finishing. How did you manage to get the lettering so clear and sharp. How did you put the lume on the hour and minute hands.

Would appreciate any information that you can share. Thank you.
Man, that's his trade. It's like asking for the KFC secret recipe...

mono1no1aware

6/3/21
I wanted to send an update on this build's post, since I commissioned a similar build from @Belkin12. The watch arrived today, and it looks amazing! A beautiful blue dial with lots of texture, smooth case, smooth winding, and a comfy strap. The work is immaculate, and I'm so pleased with it. Thanks very much, @Belkin12 for working with me on my first rep here: you made it easy, and the finished product is superb!

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I wanted to send an update on this build's post, since I commissioned a similar build from @Belkin12. The watch arrived today, and it looks amazing! A beautiful blue dial with lots of texture, smooth case, smooth winding, and a comfy strap. The work is immaculate, and I'm so pleased with it. Thanks very much, @Belkin12 for working with me on my first rep here: you made it easy, and the finished product is superb!
Pictures or it didn't happen!