• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ctime About us

CTime

Renowned Member
Trusted Dealer
29/9/22
Guangzhou, China
Ctime About us

Hello everyone.

We are Ctime, a distributor from China.

We would like to thank the RWI platform for appointing Ctime as a watch dealer for the forum and to thank our dear forum users for their interest in Ctime.

Ctime has been in the watch related business in China for 8 years and has a wide range of products and sales in the Chinese market. After 8 years of operation, Ctime has become a watch supplier in the Chinese and Asian markets with extensive experience and a good brand image, and has maintained a close relationship with the major watch manufacturers. There is no doubt that Ctime has a significant presence in the Chinese watch market, which is a guarantee that Ctime offers quality products.

We are keen to make the RWI Forum a place where more consumers can experience high quality watch products, and we would love to discuss watch related issues with watch enthusiasts around the world on the RWI Forum. We are more than happy and plan to share with watch enthusiasts on the RWI Forum in the future the details of real and fake watches and comparisons of watch products from different manufacturers in the hope that our experience guide will help you to buy the high quality watch of your choice.

In order to provide users with a more realistic and detailed comparison of watches, Ctime will mainly use a combination of video presentations and detailed product comparison charts to give users an overview of different products. Ctime will ensure that as soon as a new product is launched, Ctime will update watch enthusiasts with the most professional and detailed product comparison videos.

Thanks to the RWI platform, Ctime has the opportunity to exchange ideas with watch enthusiasts from all over the world and to serve consumers.

For those interested in short video product comparisons, follow Ctime's Youtube account "Ctime88" to be the first to receive information on watch products. Currently, Ctime uses ctime.io as its official website and welcomes everyone's interest.

Ctime welcomes and looks forward to solving any watch-related problems for its customers.

Email: [email protected]

whatsapp: +852 6846 5319

+86 135 5600 4575

WeChat: ctime386

phone: +852 6846 5319

+86 135 5600 4575

Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCttf_ADZkjTu4HanD_bhG7Q

Best regards

Ctime

jetsby1

Supporter
Certified
4/4/22
NYC
I just reached out to you guys in regards the Rolex Pepsi with the updated V2 bezel insert 🙏🏻

Reactions: CTime

the_new_guy117117

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/5/20
I have been communicating with the +86 135 5600 4575 and the +852 6846 5319 through WhatsApp. Are both of these numbers legit?

trfd2k

Looking Around
9/1/24
I just received my GMT Master II (Black/Blue) with Jubilee Strap, took 2 weeks to get from Purchase, Photo and Video Validation and 9 Days shipping to the UK.

Quality service and fast response to questions within 24 hours via email or WhatsApp.

Reactions: CTime

Watchotl

Looking Around
22/2/24
Youtube account and videos seem taken down. Is there another link for product and comparison videos?