• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CrPOs - Available from our TDs when???

pjsayer

I'm Pretty Popular
18/5/11
Is it me or does it seem ages since the ceramic POs came out. I really want to pick one up, but I'm trying to resist the temptation of ordering from one of the cartel boys. Any news on when one of our TDs is going to start stocking them?

DH86

Known Member
19/1/13
Not listed yet. But u can ask from our TDs. Most of them might be able to get it. I just ordered from Hont. His price slightly cheaper than TT/PC

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
CNY break isn't long over so another week or two should hopefully see some results, but no guarantees, nobody can really say for sure how long J&A had exclusive access for on these, but generally when it happens with the other dealers it can be a few weeks to a month before other dealers get in. They are only out about 3 weeks.

Aldo69

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/12
Contact Ryan at intime. He said he could source me one when CNY was over, but I picked one up from another member.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Mary (watch international) has them in stock for $300

Madhouse

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/7/12
Mary answered to me that they don't know when to get the 45,5mm version.

Rumors are that its out of stock in the factory and that a new batch is comming with the same AR as the 42mm. I keep my fingers crossed!

Devas

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/11/12
Thats what RWI Td's are telling me as well, i wonder if its true