• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CrPo - Need quick opinion on QC

randychuah

Known Member
14/12/10
Hi all, received my QC from Trevor. I've highlighted two points in the image below. Do you guys think the colour fading on the 12 is caused by poor angle while capturing the image?

And for the 9, does it look like a scrap off the orange, or is it just a speck of dust on the glass?

Thanks
crpo_zps5e8949fb.jpg

davylloyd

I'm Pretty Popular
22/2/10
To me it looks like the second hand is shading the 1 in the 12 from the light source. The 9 could be anything. What I'm really puzzled at is why you're not raising these issues with the TD?

masmannan

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
27/2/13
Ask for more pics. Don't rush your QC but don't take the pee.

You are correct to query this issue.

Masmannan

razorblade

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/12
Nothing wrong with the 12. Light and angle.

I'll ask Trevor about 9 though, but I suspect that's a speck of dust.

Rush2112

Renowned Member
27/4/13
Just bought breitling super ocean and first batch of pics had a ton of shit all over the bezel at 3:00. Asked for new pic and tony laughed since it was just dust he had to wipe off with hand, sent me new pic, approved, watch kicks ass.

hado67

I'm Pretty Popular
4/7/11
To me it looks like the second hand is shading the 1 in the 12 from the light source. The 9 could be anything. What I'm really puzzled at is why you're not raising these issues with the TD?
+1

Locknload

22/3/13
In the last 2 sets of watches bought from him I have had 2 watches that looked like marks or specks on the dial. I asked about both and sent a picture just like you posted with red circles around the areas of concern.

Both ended up being dust that could be wiped off. Maybe his QC picture area is just really dusty???

randychuah

Known Member
14/12/10
haha hope so. i have raised the concern to trevor and he say he will look into it. thanks for the heads up guys.