• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CrPO Crown Problem

espnazi

Horology Curious
18/1/13
So I had seen and heard about a few that accidentally pulled out their crown and stem from their CrPOs.

I was about to wind/set time today and I pulled the crown. I wasn't applying extra force nor anything else that I could notice.

pic:
1jwvtz.jpg

So while trying to reassemble it I managed to lose the tiny spring. I got it back together now, and set the date and time while the crown was off. But as you may know I am now not able to do it without removing the entire crown again since I am missing the spring that goes in the crown assembly.

Where can I get a replacement spring? Do they sell this as an OEM part from Ofrei?

I am about to email the TD I purchased it from, but I'm afraid they'll want me to ship it back for repair(which I am unwilling to do).

trevsdad

Renowned Member
5/1/13
Try www.cousinsuk.com

So I had seen and heard about a few that accidentally pulled out their crown and stem from their CrPOs.

I was about to wind/set time today and I pulled the crown. I wasn't applying extra force nor anything else that I could notice.

pic:
1jwvtz.jpg

So while trying to reassemble it I managed to lose the tiny spring. I got it back together now, and set the date and time while the crown was off. But as you may know I am now not able to do it without removing the entire crown again since I am missing the spring that goes in the crown assembly.

Where can I get a replacement spring? Do they sell this as an OEM part from Ofrei?

I am about to email the TD I purchased it from, but I'm afraid they'll want me to ship it back for repair(which I am unwilling to do).