• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CrPO 45.5mm Stock - Pic Heavy

randychuah

Known Member
14/12/10
Hi peeps,

Just got my new CrPO from Trevor and am very happy with it. My usual routine is to take some pics and share em here anytime i get a new piece, so here are some pictures of it.

First impression is good. very solid and quality is great. As for the AR, although many said its not good, i can still live with is, its definitely better than the upo.

Well trevor did give me a scare when i got the package. But i must say, experience with Trevor has been GREAT. Sometimes he might be busy and a little slow on reply but he is very reliable!

On to the pics..

I went down to the post office to collect it because no one was home when the postman dropped by. i was so excited i had to unbox it in the car there and then.

Ah there they are!

IMAG1695_zpsb787ec0c.jpg

And on to the pictures i took with my camera.

crpofc_zps2f288e9f.jpg

crpofco_zps558618bf.jpg

crpomvt_zpse61e8f71.jpg

crpobrclt_zps8434d65e.jpg

crpohe_zps757c71d9.jpg

crposd_zpsfd4f42a2.jpg

crpofc1_zpsf2f84d52.jpg

Last but not least, Lume shot!

2013-03-22_23-34-06_zpsc0f0972d.png

livil

20/9/12
whoa surprised you waited to go home to unscrew the piggy , i would have cracked open the piggy on the dashboard

randychuah

Known Member
14/12/10
haha if you noticed, i unscrewed the piggy in the car! thank god had a multipurpose knife in my car which had a scredriver head.

whoa surprised you waited to go home to unscrew the piggy , i would have cracked open the piggy on the dashboard

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
I would suggest removing the package photos my friend, we don't want to make customs work earlier than it already is for them to identify our watch packages to steal.

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Nice watch there my friend!!!

ps. i removed the package pics, no need to draw more attention.