• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Could you help me find a replica of this model?

mattcops

26/10/11
Hello guys, I'm new to Omega replicas and have been searching for an exact replica of the model in the attached images. Could someone steer me into the right direction? I have been looking at the trusted dealer websites with no luck? Or am I not looking hard enough! Thankyou

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeffw69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/10/11
That's the new Planet Ocean chrono, and unfortunately not repped yet...will probably be a while before it is accurately done :( I want one too!

mattcops

26/10/11
Oh that is sad news! I wasn't too sure on how quick the replicas comes about.. Oh well will have to wait! Let me know if you see anything won't you!

killbill

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/6/11
That's the new Planet Ocean chrono, and unfortunately not repped yet...will probably be a while before it is accurately done :( I want one too!

Well actually....
1om2600-omega-seamaster-planet-ocean-black-dial-ss-ss-asian-21j-automatic.jpg

...but yes you're probably right that it will take a while for an accurate rep. Especially for the 2 hands on the right subdial.

Mark has them at Timeshops.net - budget versions 21j or quartz. At that price I may just pick one up, I quite like the look of them and not as fussy as some other members about it being 1:1 rep! As long as it looks good and I like it....

jeffw69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/10/11
Yes, I did see that at TS for $78, too bad about the chrono on the right.
Plus being a transparent caseback, his says Omega 8501, which is wrong.

killbill

10/6/11
Yes, I did see that at TS for $78, too bad about the chrono on the right.
Plus being a transparent caseback, his says Omega 8501, which is wrong.

Also doesn't have the 2 coloured lume on the auto.
The quartz version does though, but looks ugly IMO

jeffw69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/10/11
There is an Omega Boutique about an hour from me, I am heading there sometime this week to "check out" the gen!

mattcops

26/10/11
I love this watch! May have to look at timeshops.. Although I'm pretty particular with my watches too!

killbill

10/6/11
Also doesn't have the 2 coloured lume on the auto.
The quartz version does though, but looks ugly IMO
... I meant the quartz version is ugly not the 2 coloured lume - I like that ...very much!