• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Could this be my first Speedy?

mrs1986

13/3/12
Hi! I enter here a couple of days ago, damn, i shouldn't....

Now im waiting for submariner ceramic and i'm already thinking on my next watch, and the watch of my dreams that some day is going to be gen, the omega speedmaster the moonwatch!

I found this one for a dirty cheap price... Im not expecting outstanding quality but for the pics and for the customer pics seems good!

What do you think???! http://www.priceangels.com/Cool-Sty...el-Band-Men-s-Watch-Silver-Band--s290477.html

mrs1986

13/3/12
I think that is because of the counterfeit law i guess, al logos are cleaned...

LUWE

Renowned Member
9/7/11
On the other pics you can see the logo...

On the bracelet you can also see "Omega"

For that price you can not expect much.... on the other hand, for this price you could take a chance and give it a try.....

mrs1986

13/3/12
Could you recomend me another for not too much that looks better in your opinion? Does it looks so bad?

Thanks

ajs914

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/07
This is a quartz watch which is probably the way to go at the low end. Look on watcheden's site for the lower priced reps.

mrs1986

13/3/12
This is a quartz watch which is probably the way to go at the low end. Look on watcheden's site for the lower priced reps.

Hi, i couldn't find that site in the trusted dealers, can you point to it?

mrs1986

13/3/12
Neither of the ones in the watchedens have the original clasp style, and the 60 bucks one does... What should i do?? I prefer it to be quartz and whit working chronos at to be manual or auto and not eorking chronos...

Please, have someone seen something better??

mrs1986

13/3/12