• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cost of genuine SMP dial?

Rob1

Horology Curious
16/12/06
Got a new Seamaster Pro recently, one of the new batch with the missing hour marker at the 3 o'clock position. I'd like to correct the the missing marker and wondered about replacing the rep dial with a gen dial. Does anyone know how much the gen dials are, where I could buy one and whether it is an easy swap? Is it a watchsmith-only job, or can an idiot like me do it?

Many thanks for any help you can offer.

Hyster

29/7/06
Rob1 said:
Got a new Seamaster Pro recently, one of the new batch with the missing hour marker at the 3 o'clock position. I'd like to correct the the missing marker and wondered about replacing the rep dial with a gen dial. Does anyone know how much the gen dials are, where I could buy one and whether it is an easy swap? Is it a watchsmith-only job, or can an idiot like me do it?

Many thanks for any help you can offer.

I bought from this guy before, he's a good guy.

Linky

An idiot like me left it to a pro, if you dont have the experience and depending where you are there are guys who can help, Finepics or Ziggy for example.

Good luck.

rei

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/12/06
Ofrei has them for $156.00 if u are in the US.

-Rei