• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CORUM - Admirals cup challenge

kaniel

Renowned Member
28/10/10
I've see this video from Trustytime Youtube's chanel and I'm shocked!! :jaw:

I think it's the best rep of an Admirals I've seen.. I love the black and blue style without all the flags colours from other versions...

And the thing I like the most is the Datewheel window... It looks awesome!!

But.... I can't find it anywhere.. even in the web from trustytime there's no this rep hahaha

I emailed them and waiting for the reply... But if anyone knows something about this rep I'd appreciate the info.

Thnx!!

The watch:
[AME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38p2gd_REtw&t=3s[/AME]

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
There's an orange accented one as well that is just cracking. First two Corum's that I've actually liked.

Omega88

I'm Pretty Popular
19/3/11
I am a big fan of Corum admiral's cup.. I waiting for the diver version rep to come out.

kaniel

Renowned Member
28/10/10
This is Andrew's answer to my email:

This is an upcoming model and will be available within a month or so. There is no indicative price. Factory will also be passing us the genuine watch for a side by side photo shoot. Thanks

Regards, AndrewPlease visit our webstore at www.yourtrustytime.com
All enquiries, please send to: [email protected]

AstroAvia

Renowned Member
29/8/08
BRAZIL
No matter how good looking this watch is, it is a fantasy watch. There is no gen counterpart to it. The replica watch as seen in the pictures above has the wrong 9h subdial and is not PVD when compared with the gen Black Flag (pics posted by kaniel). It is simply beyond comprehension the reason why the chinese factories mixed features of two gen models. WTF?!?!

Heisenberg

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/1/11
No matter how good looking this watch is, it is a fantasy watch. There is no gen counterpart to it. The replica watch as seen in the pictures above has the wrong 9h subdial and is not PVD when compared with the gen Black Flag (pics posted by kaniel). It is simply beyond comprehension the reason why the chinese factories mixed features of two gen models. WTF?!?!

Good observations. The watch should be DLC titanium, not PVD steel. Do we know what the rep case material / finish is ?

Hopefully there will be other versions of it... Personally I'm not yet sold on the blue/black look but do love the dodecagon face - is that a Gerald Genta design ?

I already have seen one other A7753 Admirals Cup 48 model showing up - it is on PureTime's website. Compared to the Black Flag, it has no pusher locks, different date window, different 9:00 subdial, colorful dial markers, and different hands. I also wonder if it really is 48mm, it is missing the lume markers at 3:00 and 9:00 like the 44mm models...

http://www.puretimewatch.com/product/admirals-cup-48-pvd-black-dial-11-a7753/

Corum-2011-07-07-02_enl.jpg

bluffer843

Renowned Member
21/10/10
but how often are you going to run into a Corum expert? Fantasy is fine with me