• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cool AP box on eBay

sjmoto

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/12/10
ouch, spendy but yea good looking. A good reminder of why I am sourcing replicas :)

rol_man

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
25/7/08
It's a stunner, unfortunately I have no AP's and cash is tight.

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
This box has been for sale for a couple of months already. Definately too expensive... I believe the seller is Jakob from the RG forum.

Maybe you have noticed, but I've got a custom made AP box, currently I'm awaiting a better sample and if there's enough interest or if it's possible I'll get a few made. Pics can be seen in the thread "look what DHL has just delivered"

HR911

Renowned Member
27/8/09
UK
Edge,

On a completely unrelated note...when do your AP's arrive?...it's been absolutely ages!!

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
next week... they're now hanging somewhere between Spain and Belgium, it indeed has been AGES! Ordered on the 11th of December :)

They had to be shipped for a 2nd time, the first parcel was seized in Paris

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
I am also looking forward to see your watches...
This box could also come from China.I don't think AP ever did a box like this.

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
My guess is that this is just a regular wooden box they bought, then they just burnt the AP logo on it. That is my guess... :)

Will post pics when my watches have arrived, should be on Monday or Tuesday, it's already in Belgium :)

fitipaldi

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/10/10
Excellent news Edge!! I really want to see your Silver Themes. Depending on your watch, I will buy one.

edit: Did toro send you QC pics of the Silver themes?

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
He sent 1 pic with both watches in the pic... I'll see how they turn out