• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Convert Sinn 103 to Herbert Mayer 103

webicons

Looking Around
31/12/16
So my first project is to convert my gen Sinn 103 to a Herbert Mayer 103.

Conceptually I would like my piece to look like the HM103 when it was new (sans aged lume effect).

Sinn corporate had rejected my request to purchase the OEM hands.

Can anyone provide any direction? Stock source? Has anyone seen sword hands like these? I thought maybe a vintage Omega but they are more whimsical?

Your time is much appreciated!

276a23b584ea1a62fb75479e1609bf59.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Have you aksed on WUS? Quite a big Sinn user group there...

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

DrGran

7/3/17
Ultima Thule
What do you mean by saying "vintage Omegabut they are more whimsical?" . I am not a native English speaker and this word whimsical is so elusive to me.

webicons

Looking Around
31/12/16
What do you mean by saying "vintage Omegabut they are more whimsical?" . I am not a native English speaker and this word whimsical is so elusive to me.

Thanks for taking a look at my request. It's actually a pretty old post and I have since sold the Sinn.

What I meant by that sentence was that the hands look similar to older Omega sword hands but they were strait while the Mayer Sinn hands are more curved or exaggerated.

I would still pick up a Mayer 103 in a second given the chance but I have yet to see one on the secondary markets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk