• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] [CONUS] Franken 126719 BLRO “Pepsi Meteorite dial” WG Plated!!!

hotrocks

Rolex, Rolex, Rolex...
Patron
Certified
22/3/24
CONUS
About
This watch was started as a Clean Factory126710 BLRO from TD before I Franken it. Selling to fund other builds, this dial is one of the better Meteorite dials I have seen personally. I hate to see it go but I just have too many Frankenstein watches LOL!

Comes with full bracelet (12 links) Plating was done before I sized so all links match.

Movement has been fully serviced is keeping great time and water tested to 9bar.

Tagged pics taken indoor in poor lighting took outdoor pics to show the true beauty of this piece.

Details of the Build:
Base CF 126710 600 (TD)
WG plate by deep 260
Buff dial from deep 375
Xing insert from deep 200
Gen blistered Crown 200 M2M
Gen blistered DW 365 M2M
Gen blistered crystal/gasket 400 M2M
Service 350 Watch Services NY
Install/water test 210 Watch Services NY

Sold CF dial and bezel for $150 on RWI

Total investment $2810

Listing for $2700

Watch is unworn other than for sizing/pictures
There are a few marks on the bracelet I don’t know if from plating or what but they are very minor and I would still call this excellent like new condition.

Parts Sourcing:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/%F0%9F%94%A5genuine-rolex-datedisc-3235-in-new-condition-blistered-reserved-sale%F0%9F%94%A5.10974441/

https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/%F0%9F%94%A5-%F0%9F%94%A5gen-rolex-crystal-b25-7035-3-c1-new-for-gmt-ref-126710-reserved-sale%F0%9F%94%A5.10974443/

https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/%F0%9F%94%A5gen-rolex-crown-b24-704-0-g1-tube-7030-new-in-blister-reserved-sale%F0%9F%94%A5.10974444/

Buff dial and xing bezel sourced from deep crystal

All work and testing provided by WatchServicesNY RWI vendor.

Shipping:
I have recently had some issues with USPS. I will only ship this watch within CONUS. UPS will be the carrier and it will be insured for full value and require a signature due to the value of this piece. Not responsible for lost or stolen packages.

The only payment form I can accept is PayPal FF I don’t have any of the other payment apps.
Willing to Ship to?
CONUS
High Value Above $750
Yes
Accepted Payment Methods?
PayPal FF (No Comments Please)
Movement Details?
Piece Origin?
TD/M2M/Deep
Warranty Provided?
Working when leaving my Hands
Item Condition?
Like New - Description Included
Why Are You Selling?
Fund Other Frankens
Asking Price?
$2700
Trade Value / Cost:
$2850
Currency Accepted?
USD
Who Approved High Value Sale?
Mclarendude
Shipping Costs?
$40
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: hotrocks

hotrocks

Rolex, Rolex, Rolex...
Patron
Certified
22/3/24
CONUS
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: DD60

TKav3

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
13/1/23

hotrocks

Rolex, Rolex, Rolex...
Patron
Certified
22/3/24
CONUS

JennK1980

Horology Curious
26/2/24

JennK1980

Horology Curious
26/2/24

hotrocks

Rolex, Rolex, Rolex...
Patron
Certified
22/3/24
CONUS

hotrocks

Rolex, Rolex, Rolex...
Patron
Certified
22/3/24
CONUS

Andy Chan1

All I know is that I know nothing -Socrates
Patron
Certified
2/1/22
Paris

• Love

hotrocks

Rolex, Rolex, Rolex...
Patron
Certified
22/3/24
CONUS