• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] [CONUS] - DJ41 - VSF VS3235 - Superfranken - Black Dial - WG Fluted Bezel - Jubilee - Ref 126334

JSL121

Gold Patron
Certified
1/12/23
About
[CONUS] - DJ41 - VSF VS3235 - Superfranken - Black Dial - Fluted Bezel - Jubilee - Ref 126334
Willing to Ship to?
CONUS & WW (at buyer's risk and expense)
High Value Above $750
Yes
Accepted Payment Methods?
PayPal FF, Venmo and Cash App
Movement Details?
VS3235
Piece Origin?
TD
Warranty Provided?
No
Item Condition?
Brand New
Why Are You Selling?
Built for a customer that flaked out last minute
Asking Price?
$1,400
Trade Value / Cost:
$1,439.22
Currency Accepted?
USD
Who Approved High Value Sale?
DD60
Shipping Costs?
Free in CONUS/WW at buyer's risk and expense
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Hello fellow RWI members! Up for sale a brand-new Super-Franken VSF DJ41 with VS3235. This build was done using a VSF VS3235 base, then I added a genuine bright black dial, genuine crystal, genuine hands, and a white-gold plated fluted bezel. The bright black stick dial is in perfect condition, the genuine crystal really shows it off and looks stunning in person. The dial is the newest/most recent bright black version that Rolex offers (Ref# 126334).

Additional items done to watch:
- Broke down watch and ultrasonic cleaned case.
- Hand polished rehaut to a nice finish, much better than the stock VSF rehaut finish.
- Rotor removed. Cleaned with 99% isopropyl alcohol (per spec), dried per spec, and applied Moebius 9010 (per spec) to the rotor bearings (only applied to one ball-bearing per spec).
- Movement inspected.
- Movement was dusted after inspection and rotor cleaning/lubrication.
- Dial dusted.
- I aligned the dial with the rehaut much better than how it came from VSF.
- All gaskets lubricated, cleaned the crown tube threads and then lubricated the crown tube with a very light application of Fomblin UT18. The crown tightening is now buttery smooth. Winding is smooth as well.
- Waterproof tested to 6 bar.
- Movement regulated.

Disclaimers/Disclosures:
- The watch is in brand new condition (10/10) with stickers still on the bracelet.
- Movement was regulated to +/- 4 secs, average of all 6 positions.
- Rolex box is for picture staging only and is NOT included.
- No warranty provided. Watch will be working while in my possession.
- I am willing to ship WW at buyer's risk and expense (buyer chooses shipping method).

Price Breakdown:

VSF DJ41 VS3235 From Ctime TD$548.00
Genuine Black Dial$378.00
Crystal Gasket$10.23
Genuine crystal, genuine hands, and WG plated bezel$602.99
Deduction for rep parts taken off$(300.00)
Labor/mod fee$200.00
Total$1,439.22

Asking price is $1,400 USD (Free shipping in CONUS, WW at buyer's risk and expense).

I accept PayPal Friends and Family, Venmo, and Cashapp.

Watch will be shipped in a Rolex service coffin, packaged in bubble wrap/bombproofed, and shipped via USPS priority with tracking number provided to the buyer.

Thanks for looking!

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: JSL121

JSL121

Gold Patron
Certified
1/12/23
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.