• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Constellation Strap

parisman123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/7/06
I just got my constellation (Mens) from Joshua. However, the strap is too long for me as I have small wrists and I don't like loose watches. How do i get this fixed? I don't want to go into an AD because they might know it's a rep and I can't do it myself otherwise I'll scratch it up. Help!

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
i heard the constellation was one of the more Pain in the asses to resize. you would have to take it into a watch maker/service to get those links adjusted.

is this something someone can do at home with a pin remover? i'm curious to know as well b/c i'll be getting one in the near future.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
You can size it easily if you have a pin removal tool, check ebay they are pretty cheap. Or just take it to a local shop instead of a AD if your nervous.

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
sub4me said:
You can size it easily if you have a pin removal tool, check ebay they are pretty cheap. Or just take it to a local shop instead of a AD if your nervous.

Ok great. I have a versace that is impossible to remove pins without a pin remover. a simple trip to amazon, 15 bux and a couple days later, viola!

Novesh

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/06
Like sub4me said, you can do it VERY easily with a $5 ebay pin tool. Hell, if there are any fleamarkets around you can probably grab one there. And it can go down to a small wrist. My Gen consti is almost at the pins which you shouldn't remove but it still looks good :lol:

Goto an AD or your local jewerly service place, I am sure they can accomodate you, and the only way they can tell if that rep is actually a rep and not a gen is if they open it up.