• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Comparison for Morpheus

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
Here is a quick&dirty comparison shot of two Narikaa POs (small and large) and a ruler.

I hope it helps.

2po.jpg

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
the 42mm looks good, but the 45mm is totally wrong...crown sitting left, dial upsidedown....wtf :)

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
Destro :D

He valve position irks me, though. I'll replace them with a UPO some day (when I'm rich, which will probably never be).

morpheus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/7/10
a hybrid one maybee....i like the watch.but i want the bigger of the POs.....but i did order the 45mm one...and i do have the order confirmation mail...damn if its true than i have to send it back.....and damn damn...have to wait!!

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
I measured the same on my small PO

I prefer my small PO over the big one. Maybe he can give you a good price for the big one, you can't have enough of those.

Edit: How long is your watch (top to bottom)?

morpheus

29/7/10
so the correct way is to ask/mail Reg.....??
wont make any thread abt it.....its just the size..otherwise watch is good

morpheus

29/7/10
I measured the same on my small PO

I prefer my small PO over the big one. Maybe he can give you a good price for the big one, you can't have enough of those.

Edit: How long is your watch (top to bottom)?

Will take lenght pictures before noon and post...but it seems to be the small PO.. i paid for the big one.:thinking:

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
if you got the wrong watch, then reg will fix it, I'm sure! as long as you don't wear the watch of course :)

morpheus

29/7/10
thanks Trksh and Dr verylong for help...watch still with plastic on... not sized....just glared at....
mail sent to Reg

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
And he has other straps as well, rubber and leather. Why not buy your PO new shoes while you're at it ;)

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
ooooh never say new shoes herr doctor....if the missus hears that we're talkin new purse too........new shoes calls for new purse-that goes without saying. quote mrs trk. :(

morpheus

29/7/10
Update : Reg replied that he is out of town for a couple of days abd will sort it out when back
All good......... But i now have a nice omega i cant wear!

And i have decided to buy a caliper---- to be accurate abt the size...... Ill go for the simple nondigital one.... See no need for the expensive digital one

narikaa

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
15/3/06
Calipers eh

Should all have em

(plastic ones are about 0.50GBP each - and wont scratch anything either)

What you have there is the correct 45mm (couldnt be a 42mm now could it with a bezel > 42mm)

morpheus

29/7/10
Calipers eh

Should all have em

(plastic ones are about 0.50GBP each - and wont scratch anything either)

What you have there is the correct 45mm (couldnt be a 42mm now could it with a bezel > 42mm)

yeah hell right Reg!

I thought 45mm PO would have a bezel size of 45mm

:thinking: