• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Community Guide to best BREITLING Replicas

pati2k

Looking Around
3/11/21
Hi guys
im kinda new in this thing but im looking 2 buy nice bret rep for my husband unfortunately i cant afford a real one but i hope he will be happy with replica. would you say https://www.intime06.co is safe enough and did u have any problems with them in past. im open to any other websites suggestions. Would appreciate any tips. Many thanks Patricia.

Reactions: Edac33

Lupen999

Looking Around
10/3/22
I have used intime (Ryan) many times and it is one of the best in my opinion.

Alessandro1892

Horology Curious
30/5/19
ragazzi mi potete suggerire qual'è il miglior cronomat B01? quale fabbrica? che colore del quadrante?
Thank you

Reactions: NOTT3

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Hi guys
im kinda new in this thing but im looking 2 buy nice bret rep for my husband unfortunately i cant afford a real one but i hope he will be happy with replica. would you say https://www.intime06.co is safe enough and did u have any problems with them in past. im open to any other websites suggestions. Would appreciate any tips. Many thanks Patricia.
I have been buying Breitling Reps for 6 years from Lucy @ Truetime68. But she doesn't use a website and is very, very slow. First, you have to pick the model, then the factory. If the watches are for Christmas, they may not arrive in time if you use Lucy. Intime may be a better choice for you. Don't ship both watches together. The risk is too high. My seizure rate is 2%. Post the link to the watch here, and I can give you some advice on your selection.

Reactions: Axeldot

Alex1976

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
25/2/17
Question for the Breitling experts, should I go for a OMF Superocean Heritage Chronograph 46mm or BLSF Superocean Heritage II 46mm?

Knowing both factories are not on GF level, still desiring to buy one in 46mm.

Appreciate any feedback and thank you very much for the help.

john442

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/4/10
The Cold Canadian North
Question for the Breitling experts, should I go for a OMF Superocean Heritage Chronograph 46mm or BLSF Superocean Heritage II 46mm?

Knowing both factories are not on GF level, still desiring to buy one in 46mm.

Appreciate any feedback and thank you very much for the help.
anyone chime in? also interested in a SOH 46 chrono

Reactions: Alex1976

quelle'heure

Horology Curious
3/1/24
Hey all, just stumbled on the SuperOcean and wondered what the best current factory is? I see GF has quite a good looking model but is it super rep status like some of the old noobs were?

Pic of the one I liked.