• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[WITHDRAWN] Clean V1 ROLEX Pepsi GMT Master II (modded with Gen/Rep parts) 126710BLRO

Blingo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
30/9/18
Turkey
About
Modded Clean V1 Rolex GMT Master Pepsi
Willing to Ship to?
Worldwide
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
Paypal F&F or UK bank wire
Movement Details?
Clone 3285
Piece Origin?
Kuvarsit
Warranty Provided?
No
Item Condition?
Excellent
Why Are You Selling?
Need funds for house
Asking Price?
Currency Accepted?
GBP
Shipping Costs?
10 GBP
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

I need some cash for house so some watches should sadly go :(

Up for sale is a nicely modded Rolex pepsi gmt master ref 126710BLRO.

Watch was modded by my watchmaker to be almost perfect IMO. Rehaut aligned perfect. All dates align perfect. Watch is working as expected. No issues at all with almost no visible scratches at all.

Clean V1 watch: 600usd
CF Insert Mode: 150usd
Gen datewheel mode: 100usd
Total cost to me was 850 usd(655 GBP) + shippings

Asking 575 GBP + 10 GBP for international registered shipping.
I only accept payments in GBP. PP FF or UK bank wire only and no notes as usual. I will pack safe and ship fast from Turkey(where I am living this season). I am a very old user on RWI and had completed many transactions here before with many feedback. I'd shipped from Tırkey before and never had any issues so far with any customs.

Here are the photos:

Blingo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
30/9/18
Turkey
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

mclarendude

Legendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Blingo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
30/9/18
Turkey