• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean factory

Watchlver21

Looking Around
27/11/21
Hi, guys been a fan of the reps for a short time, it seems the guys I deal with in China all charge an uplift. Call me crude I want to actually by from sellers who are linked with factory specially either Clean or ZF if anyone can shoot a link over for trustworthy contacts much appreciated ????

Jerrix96

Known Member
26/11/21
Italy
Hi, guys been a fan of the reps for a short time, it seems the guys I deal with in China all charge an uplift. Call me crude I want to actually by from sellers who are linked with factory specially either Clean or ZF if anyone can shoot a link over for trustworthy contacts much appreciated ????

Look at the Trusted Dealers section as suggested by P..DR..D. Just to share my experience, I recently bought a clean submariner from Trusty Time and had a great experience. He also told me that he had the ZF available, but in the end I chose the Clean.
Good luck!

AlekB

Horology Curious
9/3/22
Look at the Trusted Dealers section as suggested by P..DR..D. Just to share my experience, I recently bought a clean submariner from Trusty Time and had a great experience. He also told me that he had the ZF available, but in the end I chose the Clean.
Good luck!

How does one compare between the Clean and the ZF?

Jerrix96

Known Member
26/11/21
Italy
How does one compare between the Clean and the ZF?

I had the same doubt. They are both decent pieces, Andrew suggested me to go for the Clean since he had the latest batch in stock with adjusted crown guards and top quality bezel insert :)

Reactions: robbieg83
T

TrishYou

Clean factory, you can ask a TD or PM me I’ll help