• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean factory rolex explorer 36mm

phoibos12

27/3/18
Hello to all members...i am waiting my first replica after many years..
So i choose the famous explorer 1 36mm..
So what must i expect from this watch? Is so close with real? Have glossy dial like gen?

Thanks for all

Jossé

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/8/23
The fjords
Hello to all members...i am waiting my first replica after many years..
So i choose the famous explorer 1 36mm..
So what must i expect from this watch? Is so close with real? Have glossy dial like gen?

Thanks for all
One of the best replicas out there, in my opinion. Enjoy it!

Reactions: dpd3672

phoibos12

27/3/18
Thanks dear friend! I come back to the replicas game after years! I have genuine watches like Orient star, omega seamaster, Ginault ocean rover..
But all these years i didn't stop to watch the community of replica and i am happy that come back again!

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

dpd3672

Putting the "whore" in "horology" since 2023
Patron
Certified
29/5/23
USA
Agreed, as reps go, it's about the best bang for the buck out there. Nearly perfect, and very reasonably priced. The Explorer is a classic, and you really can't go wrong wearing one for any occasion.

Reactions: Jossé

Jossé

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/8/23
The fjords
Thanks dear friend! I come back to the replicas game after years! I have genuine watches like Orient star, omega seamaster, Ginault ocean rover..
But all these years i didn't stop to watch the community of replica and i am happy that come back again!
Welcome back! It sounds like you have a fantastic collection of GEN watches 😁

If it’s been a few years since you last bought a replica, you’re going to be very pleasantly surprised! A lot has changed in the rep world over the past few years - the quality of some of them is absolutely amazing!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
[[REDACTED- ADMIN]]
What the FUCK are you pulling and why should I not ban you?
You have been here way long enough to know the rules, rules in force for you own protection and yet you choose to ignore them? Answer me, not optional.

Reactions: TomEdison

phoibos12

27/3/18
What the FUCK are you pulling and why should I not ban you?
You have been here way long enough to know the rules, rules in force for you own protection and yet you choose to ignore them? Answer me, not optional.
You have right! I ask sorry !!thanks for your message! Again big sorry