• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean 126622 from Ctime

Krueger344

I'm Unknown!!
2/7/24
I just received my first rep from Ctime. Photos don’t do the yacht master justice!

Ctime was quick and responsive, made the whole process very easy. Timeframe was typical of other reviews: QC received in under 36 hrs, tracking info in about 2 days, watch arrived in my mailbox just shy of 3 weeks from initial contact to confirm availability. Trying to get a Wise account set up was the hardest part of the transaction…

Many thanks to Ctime for the fast and professional service! They have definitely earned my future business!

Y-3

Getting To Know The Place
15/2/19
Hi Krueger344,
why did you decide on the Clean version?
I also prefer the Clean over VSF but some say Clean has some issues after wearing in some time. Can you confirm/disagree?

Thanks a lot for your help in advance!

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Hi Krueger344,
why did you decide on the Clean version?
I also prefer the Clean over VSF but some say Clean has some issues after wearing in some time. Can you confirm/disagree?

Thanks a lot for your help in advance!
I assume he did his due diligence and chose the one he thought would satisfy his needs. Where have you read that the Clean has those issues ?