• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[FOR SALE] Citizen Promaster NY0040, in EU

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
About
Citizen Promaster NY0040, in EU
Willing to Ship to?
Worldwide
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
Revolut, Paypal
Movement Details?
Citizen auto (not sure of calibre)
Piece Origin?
Local deal
Warranty Provided?
None
Item Condition?
Used
Why Are You Selling?
Reducing collection
Asking Price?
€120
Currency Accepted?
Shipping Costs?
€0
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Up for sale is my beater watch Promaster NY0040. Watch works perfectly well but has some wear on it, especially scratches on the crystal which is good for a beater but would be perfect watch with a new crystal.

Some hairlines around the case but nothing major. Comes on soft black rubber, green nato and orange rubber in brand new condition.

Looking for €120 shipped worldwide.

On to the pics:

h9HDj5.jpeg

h9HZIF.jpeg

h93Vnb.jpeg

h93cup.jpeg

h9Hjdt.jpeg

h9HzJ2.jpeg

h9HHWE.jpeg

h9HKln.jpeg

DD60

The Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.