• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PO - Watch Eden

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Yes Narikaa or WBK Time. They are nice.
Try to get a rubber strap also. It's a nice change of pace.

WBK PO
P4210462.jpg

Narika PO
DSCN2246b-1.jpg

Both are outstanding values.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Crack, give Stan a nudge. He can get these and is stateside as q5 says. Nice pics, :q5:

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
The 21j models are great watches. They do have a few distinctive flaws though. The first is the HE valve is not in the right position. Second is the HE valve crown is too large. Third is the bezel does not have the right "coin edge" but is instead like the one on the 45mm PO.

All in all it's still worth every penny of the money it costs.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Good points KBH. Here is a shot of my V3-4 ETA pre-gen crystal, showing the shorter HE and coined edge. The 21j is still very nice though.
IMGP3924.jpg

avenger007

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
21/2/09
This is one case where I like the rep better than the gen in some respects. I don't dig the coin bezel on the 42.5mm, but the larger PO is too big for my tastes.

As far as getting called on it, not by the folks I run into.

I'm all like "Omega Planet Ocean", and they're all "Mega Plant Lotion huh what??"

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
007 the originator of Mega Plant Lotion and Dipsy Drawer what now. Priceless. :)

crack

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/2/10
Thanks for the replies.

I likethe rubber strap but it doesn't really fit in to the professional environment I work in. I was thinking about getting one to swap out for morer casual days / weekends but I may just get a Pam instead.

MR says he's out, PM'd WBK (is that Stan?)...waiting to hear back from him. Will email Narikaa now.

seanf

Mythical Poster
Advisor
29/11/06
If you're US based, Stan (WBK) is probably your best bet. I have the 42.5 mm PO with the SS band. I actually do have the rubber strap, but I never use it. Not because I don't like it-- I do. It's just that the SS bands of the 42.5mm POs are really, really difficult to remove and put back on. Plus, if you're going to use the rubber strap, you need to get special heavy duty spring bars that you can leave in the straps. It took me the better part of an hour to put my normal spring bars in the rubber, and I couldn't ever get them out again. And because I didn't use the heavy duty spring bars, the ends of the strap bend up and aren't flush with the watch case.

jm354

Known Member
28/8/09
Check with Mark at TimesShop.net He lists the 42mm w/ 21j. I have had good experiences with him.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Sean, do you have the V1 Rubber strap? That strap had those issues. I went gen for this reason. It's still a bit difficult to change in either case but it's better and mine fits as it should, gen like. :)

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Guys, we have overlooked a dealer here.

Who is it you ask? Fakemaster.

I have an SMP, SD and a few Subs hand built by him. All are bullet proof and work perfect.

I probably would have mentioned him earlier if I had one of his PO's.

Can someone please post a pic of one of his PO's.

crack

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/2/10
I went ahead and put the order in with Time Shops. Thanks for the input guys.

Hopefully will be back in a couple of weeks with pics.

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I went ahead and put the order in with Time Shops. Thanks for the input guys.

Hopefully will be back in a couple of weeks with pics.

Can you post a link to the one you selected?