• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Chopard Mille Miglia movement

mjywatchguy

Known Member
13/5/06
I hope that someone can help me. I have my TWP Chopard Mille Miglia. Ran great up until like last week. (I had the watch for a while now. Anyway, now it runs slow, like hours slow. Whether I hand wind it or put it on a winder, same deal. What could be the issue? It is the Asian 21 jewel version.

Thanks

MJY

D

d4m.test

Re: Problem with Chopard Mille Miglia

maybe just a servicing/cleaning will fix it.

mjywatchguy

Known Member
13/5/06

True, but the rep only cost me $100. I am looking for some suggestions of a fix I can do.

Rolex Sub 19

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/1/08

Buy a new A21j movement and swap it. This should be cheaper than servicing it.

mjywatchguy

Known Member
13/5/06

That is true. Where can I source a new movement. The one I have is kind of decorated (kind of a cote d geneve thing going on) Of course I would use my rotor with it. I was just wondering if anyone had the same issue and maybe it was a loose screw or something slipping.

mjywatchguy

Known Member
13/5/06
Problem with Chopard Mille Miglia

I have been looking a lot at the chinese movements to swap this one out. Does anyone know which movement this one uses?
Here is the watch. These are not my pics, I found them on RWI, so props to the owner. Standard Chinese 21j. Can anyone identify this movement for a swap?

Thanks

PICT0451.jpg

PICT0450.jpg

ChopardGranTurismoXL-17.jpg