• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Choosing a Suunoto Core - Suggestions?

Anopsis

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/09
I need a digital watch for work and after I get bills caught up I'm planning to get a Suunoto Core. I know some folks here have had them. My friends say stay with the black strap, but I'm digging the red and how it's attached. Opinions?
u8a8a9aq.jpg
gugy8eby.jpg

45acp

I'm Pretty Popular
2/12/11
I like the black. I've been wanting one of these for a while, but I never really would have a use for one.

montrealer

22/7/08
Buy the red one, at least, the lug assembly will allow you to change straps for another color or a NATO etc... I own a Core blue crush and it's an awesome watch.

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
The one with the changeable strap is where it's at. Get ba custom leather built. ;)

Anopsis

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/09
Sigh. The pain meds (back is acting up again) must have been fogging my brain when I posted this. Can't believe no one pointed out my error - I don't know where I got that extra "o" in the name. I know it's "Suunto". Man I must be getting old.

I think the lugs and the wide, straight profile of the strap is what I like. The Alu Deep Black above is awesome, but way more than I can justify. I wish they made a black strap for the Crush.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
Had to pull mine out of the cobwebs after seeing this post. The darn battery went dead. They are nice watches with a lot of gadgets.