• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Chinese Tourbillon Roger Dubuis " REP"

alantang458

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/8/13
Replica definition: an exact copy or model of something, especially one on a smaller scale

SO this may not be a replica but if u compare the pictures (rendering by Beijing Tourbillon) with Roger Dubuis, it would be false to say their design was not inspired by the Roger Dubuis Excalibur Single Tourbillon.

The world of tourbillon is made of HIGH END with majority exceeding $20k (rough guess - little bit low) and then the other category depending on the way you see it the "LOW" end / chinese tourbillon. This company i came across called Beijing watch factory co Ltd has made a watch which i am just mesmerized by, and would be my choice of tourbillon 48,000Yuan ~= £4500

I'm not a fan of the inner Bezel/out dial with the white border with milliseconds, but for any person looking for a REPLICA of the roger dubuis excalibur tourbillon, this product is the next best thing given you have £4500 lying around.

Product Speification
Watchcase: Stainless steel

Buckle: Stainless steel
Dial: NO
Watches Needle: Electroplating platinum luminous needle
Watches Mirror: Sapphire crystal glass
Watchband: Italy leather
Watches Diameter: 41mm
Thickness: 11mm
Drill Number: 20 jewels
Waterproof: 3ATM
24-hour walk error of fact: -10 seconds~+10seconds
Type: Limited edition of 299 only, choose a number of custom
Packaging: A special watch box and the factory certificate
Features: 6 o'clock flying tourbillon, free bounce type hairspring, the energy reserves of more than 63 hours

I cant find any ACTUAL pictures of the products, only 1 with a variation with a ss bracelet but theres a video on this website which looks great.

With the watch diameter 41mm, any RD fans thinking about moving the movement onto the replica Roger dubuis case seems unlikely. Unless there is a crazy fan willing to do a franken transplant literally. Until then we just have to look in awe at China and there watch abilities.

The only affordable tourbillon which i also like is the memorigin starlit legend! will add pics later

whoknows

13/9/13
It's finally happened we will now start having a REP of a REP, because the Genuine REP is so expensive.

Thanks for posting your find, interesting watch.

zero_deficit

I'm Pretty Popular
2/11/12
Lots of boring Chinese gens out there, this one however is definitely nice, albeit a rep/homage

CoolRob

I'm Pretty Popular
19/2/10
Very nice looking watch. I would love to get it for my collection

boostin20

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/9/10
USA
That is gorgeous, but no way would I drop that kind of cash on a rep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

francias026

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/1/16
Interesting finding, I've heard of Beijing and can't believe they got this model -- too expensive for ones who don't know too much of tourbillon (thus the high-end watches) nor worth for the guys who appreciate the gen roger dubuis as we probably would just buy the rep one.

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Very interesting...a bit too $$$ for me, but I like the look...although I too don't care for the white inner bezel set up.