• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Chazingtime is literally my favorite TD

flukezilla

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
18/12/23
All I can say is this....Communication with these folks is simply amazing. They are more than willing to guide you towards the right fit, offer helpful info and are always quick to respond. I have purchased a Rollie Sub, Explorer II, Cartier Ballon Bleu, and Seamaster Spectre 300. All 4 are top notch and look fantastic. Shipping is also rocket fast with fedex. Like 3 days and I live in Connecticut so that's awesome. Do make sure you've updated your URL for them if you are going to buy. It's listed in the TD's here with the new address.

jack garton

22/10/14
singapore
I agree with your comments. I quit buying reps about 7 or 8 years ago, I got back into the hobby 2 months ago and found chazingtime, I have bought 3 watches upto now and will be buying more from them, in my opinion they are in the top echelon

• Love
Reactions: flukezilla

jack garton

22/10/14
singapore
I agree with your comments. I quit buying reps about 7 or 8 years ago, I got back into the hobby 2 months ago and found chazingtime, I have bought 3 watches upto now and will be buying more from them, in my opinion they are in the top echelon
I have bought 3 more watches from Chazingtime making a total of 6 since I started buying from them. My latest is a Rolex "Bluesy" which is the very latest 1226 model, a Vacheron Constantin Malte tourbillon and a PATEK PHILIPPE Nautilus 5980. Each of those watches are superb just as my original 3 are
Its a delight dealing with Ken and Alice.

Reactions: Mike202022

Kerbus

Renowned Member
16/3/06
FL
Ah,so they do have names. I always thought they just went by Chazing

kkadirr

Horology Curious
23/4/24
I have bought 3 more watches from Chazingtime making a total of 6 since I started buying from them. My latest is a Rolex "Bluesy" which is the very latest 1226 model, a Vacheron Constantin Malte tourbillon and a PATEK PHILIPPE Nautilus 5980. Each of those watches are superb just as my original 3 are
Its a delight dealing with Ken and Alice.
Hi Jack, good to see your review. I am a newb to REP's but want to buy the super clone. My friend bought one REP Rolex somewhere, his watch is making thicking noise.. Do yours make that noise also? Hope to hear!