• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[PRICEDROP] CF Daytona 116500 (black dial) v3 with gen crystal - absolutely stunning

snaes

➡️ WTB any TC sub/ym in EU ⬅️
Supporter
Certified
4/4/22
EU
About
/
Willing to Ship to?
EU
High Value Above $750
Yes
Accepted Payment Methods?
PayPal F&F (no notes) or Revolut / SEPA (preferred)
Movement Details?
DD4130
Piece Origin?
TD
Warranty Provided?
Working when sent
Item Condition?
Watch head - excellent, bracelet - good: see pictures and description
Why Are You Selling?
Bought 116520, which I prefer
Asking Price?
Currency Accepted?
EUR
Who Approved High Value Sale?
Feefo
Shipping Costs?
Depends on the country and courier, 10-15 €
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Hey everyone, hope you're all doing fine today!

For sale today I have my beloved CF 116500 v3, with genuine crystal upgrade. To be completely honest, this is a NWBIG in my book (only thing to upgrade would be the bezel, but you know) and the only reason I am selling this is because I have recently purchased a 116520, which I prefer for its shiny ass subdials. So I am keeping the oldie and moving this beautiful piece on for someone else to appreciate. Of all the watches in my humble collection, I have to say that this is one of the best reps I have ever handled, especially after the crystal upgrade. I, personally, could never see myself spending 20k+ on second hand, when this gets you pretty much there - unreal. I also think this is a great price point for the deal!

Asking price breakdown:
- CF v3: 630 EUR
- Genuine crystal & gasket: 260 EUR (https://forum.replica-watch.info/th...genuine-crystal-ref-116520-116500-🔥.10968101/)
- Watchmaker: 50 EUR
Total: 940 EUR

Condition:

Watch head is immaculate. There could be some very light scratches, but I can't seem to find anything special to document, except the slight one on the caseback, on the bottom (see picture). It has only been worn a couple of times and been kept very well.

Bracelet I am providing with the watch is from the newly obtained (used) 116520 (see SEL code, if you're curious, it's also a CF v3, so the same bracelet), because I have had the original bracelet refinished and I will keep that one. Bracelet has some minor scratches on PCL, but I don't think it's anything too deep and could be polished easily with cape code. Even easier - if you'll resize it, just take off the links with scratches, but honestly, these are normal wear scratches and nothing that extreme. But for the sake of total transparency, I have tried photographing and documenting the situation in the pictures, but keep in mind, it very much depends on the light and I have tried taking pictures in the worst possible lightning. During normal wear you should see far less of them. Overall the bracelet feels like you would expect - awesome. It is fully linked and I will ship the watch with the bracelet attached (unless you prefer it separate). If you'd like, I can also resize it for you, if you know how many links to remove.

The watch has a genuine crystal installed, as well as genuine gasket. The crystal difference is night and day to me and I would not wear a CF with the stock crystal. The clarity, reflections and opacity - an absolute must. Original CF v3 crystal is also provided.

Rotor is silent (as much as it can be), winds butter-smooth and obviously everything functions exactly as it should. Caseback gasket has been greased by yours truly.

Caseback discount:
If you do not care about the state of caseback and if you're OK with having some love displayed on it, I can also swap the current caseback with the one I have obtained on 116520, which has some damage (scratches, please see the last photo). As no one will see this, this could be interesting to some, as I am willing to give you an additional 30 EUR discount, so that I don't have to bother and search for a new one in M2M. Just please let me know in PM and we'll work it out. I will prefer buyers who would be interested in the swapped caseback and the discount.

Shipping:
I will ship on the same day or next working day, depends on whether it's the weekend and when the payment is sent. Shipping from EU, so obviously no risk of customs or whatever. The watch will be packed bulletproof (be ready!) with tracking.

Please understand, I do prefer to work with established members, supporters of the RWI and friends, so do not take offense, if I don't sell to you.

Pictures:

Alternative caseback for a discount:

TobiWatch

Known Member
1/10/18
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

• Love
Reactions: snaes

snaes

Supporter
Certified
4/4/22
EU
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

snaes

Supporter
Certified
4/4/22
EU

jamesew

Supporter
Patron
Certified
30/7/23
Florida

P..DR..D

Regendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire

snaes

Supporter
Certified
4/4/22
EU

Reactions: P..DR..D

snaes

Supporter
Certified
4/4/22
EU

snaes

Supporter
Certified
4/4/22
EU

snaes

Supporter
Certified
4/4/22
EU

snaes

Supporter
Certified
4/4/22
EU

Jd4141

Do not accept unsolicited offers
Supporter
Certified
3/12/23

Andy Chan1

All I know is that I know nothing -Socrates
Patron
Certified
2/1/22
Paris

snaes

Supporter
Certified
4/4/22
EU

• Love
Reactions: Andy Chan1

snaes

Supporter
Certified
4/4/22
EU

snaes

Supporter
Certified
4/4/22
EU