• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[FOR SALE] Cartier Tank Solo Large RG - AF Factory with CF Strap - Priced to sell

160million

🎰 Rien ne va plus
Certified
14/4/19
Vice City
About
Cartier Tank Solo Large RG - AF Factory with CF Strap - Priced to sell
Willing to Ship to?
EU / WW on buyers risk
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
PP Family and Friends
Movement Details?
Ronda quartz
Piece Origin?
TD
Warranty Provided?
No, see disclaimer
Item Condition?
Used but not abused
Why Are You Selling?
Need $
Asking Price?
300€
Currency Accepted?
Euro
Shipping Costs?
DE around 10 €, EU around 20€ Depends on country
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
No
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Selling, as the title states my Tank Solo from Cartier in RG. The watch itself is NWBIG as @axel.gold highlighted in his thread some years ago (here) and which was the main reason why I got it.

the watch itself is a timeless classic and comes with a beautiful Camille Fournet Aligator strap in a brown/cognac color.

Disclaimer: READ IT AND TELL ME IN A POTENTIAL CONVERSATION THAT YOU INDEED READ IT!
  • The cabohchon of the crown fell of and a few micro pieces remain in the crowns body. I highly recommend to a) either buy a fake cabochon, scrape the remaining parts out and glue the cabochon into the crown or b) just buy a new (rep or gen) crown. Unfortunately I cant tell you exactly which crown you do need but crowns can be found on aliexpress, dhgate, ebay, etc.
  • The watch runs however it did stop from time to time if not worn. Hence I do believe you need a new battery. From my understanding this battery would work but I am no expert and recommend to do your research OR get help from a watchsmith.
  • Other than that all the normal disclaimers apply: WYSIWYG, watch will be send via DHL tracked, I am not responsible if your package get yoinked by a greedy postman, watch will be packed bombproof, watch works as best described when it leaves my hands.

Cost Breakdown:
Watch, from JTIME: 238€ (shipping exlcuded)
Alligator Strap: 250€ (shipping exlcuded)
My price: 300 €

KFKMFF.jpeg

KFK4p5.jpeg

KFKwap.jpeg

KFKdJb.jpeg

KFKuAt.jpeg

KFKv82.jpeg

KFK7vE.jpeg

KFKNzn.jpeg

KFKRY3.jpeg

KFKfks.jpeg

KFKFVY.jpeg

KFKSiD.jpeg

rockdaytona

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

160million

🎰 Rien ne va plus
Certified
14/4/19
Vice City
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

160million

🎰 Rien ne va plus
Certified
14/4/19
Vice City