• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cartier Pebble

WatchLover007

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/1/21
EU
So this is half question/half rant.

I guess there is no Pebble rep? Why not? The same thing woth Crash only at least with Crash I understand that the case shape makes it quite difficult. Bit Pebble, Asymetrique, Chinoise and so on should be rather easily repped. And it would make a ton of sense, since they are rather simple watches so it wouldn’t cost factories an arm and a leg, plus the demand would probably be there because it’s not like you can actually buy some of the Cartier’s more special designs. I mean, good luck buying a Pebble or a Crash if you’re not extremely wealthy.

romito_21

5/5/19
So this is half question/half rant.

I guess there is no Pebble rep? Why not? The same thing woth Crash only at least with Crash I understand that the case shape makes it quite difficult. Bit Pebble, Asymetrique, Chinoise and so on should be rather easily repped. And it would make a ton of sense, since they are rather simple watches so it wouldn’t cost factories an arm and a leg, plus the demand would probably be there because it’s not like you can actually buy some of the Cartier’s more special designs. I mean, good luck buying a Pebble or a Crash if you’re not extremely wealthy.
i second this!

ne05747

Horology Curious
5/3/23
It seems a niche rep which I also started to look at as well. DHGate sells these pricey imo, I saw on other discussions and forums that one TD sells rep several Cartier models named Wu Watch for a lower price than DHGate. Can’t find them on the TWI TD thread however.

WatchLover007

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/1/21
EU
Yeah, just saw it today on reddit. If the price is right, it seems like a nice watch.